non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 4 years.
It is located in University City YMCA.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Paula Defend, 416-661-2329
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Walk to St. Wilfrid Catholic School
Languages spoken by staff:
- Cree, French, Greek, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese and Spanish
- Catered Food
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Sonia Chavez, 416-392-6625, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Jessica Luis, 416-659-3840, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.