non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 4 years to 12 years.
It is located in Humbercrest Junior Senior Public School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Melissa De Sousa, 416-769-6715
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Walk to Humbercrest Public School
Languages spoken by staff:
- Tagalog (Pilipino, Filipino)
- Catered Food
- Halal Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Mirjana Silva, 416-397-4638, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Nicole McDowell, 437-772-5528, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.