public, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 4 years.
It is located in Metro Hall.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Sonia Chavez A., 416-397-5171
- Website: www.toronto.ca/children/telccs
Languages spoken by staff:
- Amharic, Arabic, Cantonese, Chinese - Other, Croatian, Czech, French, Hindi, Mandarin, Persian (Farsi), Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Tagalog (Pilipino, Filipino), Tibetan and Tigrigna
- Catered Food
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Halal Centre
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegan Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Anne Conway, 416-392-3975, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Every Child Belongs Resource Consultation Staff, Gordana Grubor, 416-392-6623, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.