non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 2 years 6 months to 13 years.
It is located in Oriole Park Junior School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Amy O'Neil, 416-484-8702
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Walk to Oriole Park Junior Public School
Languages spoken by staff:
- French, Portuguese, Spanish and Tamil
- Catered Food
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Halal Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Special Meals Available upon request
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Maureen Bailey, 416-392-9028, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Beverley Crossdale, 416-371-3256, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.