non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 2 years 6 months to 4 years.
It is located in Algonquin Island Residents Association.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Kathleen Roerick, 416-203-1017
- Website: www.waterfrontmontessori.net
- Food Prepared on Premises
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Sandy Misthios, 416-392-4221, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Every Child Belongs Resource Consultation Staff, Vivian Lin, 416-603-1827, Ext. 4221, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.