non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 4 years.
It is located in Contact Alternative School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Monica Broomes-Yearwood, 416-591-0040
Languages spoken by staff:
- Cantonese, Greek, Italian, Maltese and Portuguese
- Food Prepared on Premises
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Anne Farrell, 416-397-1677, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Janet Harvey, 416-392-6624, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.