non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 1 year 6 months to 6 years.
It is located in St Alban's Boys And Girls Club.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Karen Grant, 416-534-8461
Languages spoken by staff:
- Arabic, French, Portuguese and Sign Language
- Catered Food
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegan Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Anne Farrell, 416-397-1677, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Beverley Crossdale, 416-371-3256, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.