non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 2 years 6 months to 4 years.
It is located in Island Public & Natural Science School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Sonia Sommer, 416-393-1907
- Website: www.gibraltarpointdaycare.com
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Bus to Island Public/Natural Science School
Languages spoken by staff:
- Serbian and Spanish
- Catered Food
- Halal Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Sandy Misthios, 416-392-4221, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Vivian Lin, 416-603-1827, Ext. 4221, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.