A 2.3 hectare park near Wilson Avenue and Dufferin Street featuring two ball diamonds and a children's playground. Parking is available at 111 Anthony Road. Prior to June 2016, this park was known as Anthony Road School Park. The new park name better reflects the history of aviation in this area of the city. The "Mossie" is a nickname for the 'Mosquito', which was manufactured locally by de Havilland from 1942 to 1945. This multi-role combat aircraft served in World War II in Europe and North Africa and was used by the Royal Canadian Air Force, Royal Air Force and U.S. Army Air Force.