Bayview Arena Bike ParkAddress: 3240 BAYVIEW AVE Map It
District: North York
The Bayview Arena Bike Park (BABP) is located behind the Bayview Arena at #3230 Bayview Avenue, just north of Finch Avenue. It is a 3000 square meter park with of a series of dirt jumps, berms and tabletops accessible to riders with various skills and experience.
- The park is free to all users and open from dawn until dusk.
- Park rules and regulations are posted at the entrance to the park.
- Parking is available at the Bayview Arena.
This bike park was created by parks staff and community volunteers to meet the needs of the local off-road cycling community and to complement the Cummer skatepark at Leslie Street and Cummer Avenue.
- Intersection: Near: Bayview Ave & Ruddington Dr
- TTC Information: The 199 Finch Rocket is equipped to carry bikes.
|Facility Type||Quantity||Facility Rating *|
|Dogs Off-Leash Area||1|