This park has been designed to offer challenges to beginners and advanced riders alike. There's a variety of riding features and ways to develop off-road cycling skills. There is a roundabout off Ellis Avenue for pick-up and drop-off.
Easier More Difficult Most Difficult
- The Bike Park is not supervised and serious injuries may occur. Use at your own risk.
- Stay in control at all times.
- Don't stop where you block a riding feature or where you can't be seen by other riders.
- Don't try any of the riding features unless you're sure of your ability and skill. There are posted difficulty ratings before each feature.
- Helmets are mandatory. Protective padding is strongly recommended.
- Users under age 13 must have the consent of a parent or guardian to ride in the Bike Park unaccompanied by an adult.
- Check the riding features before use and don't use when wet.
- Spectators must watch from outside of the riding areas. Pets must be leashed and kept outside of the riding areas.
- No motorized or remote controlled vehicles are permitted in the Bike Park.
- Don't change the riding features. Unauthorized riding features will be removed.
- Respect the Bike Park and other users.
- Place garbage and recycling in appropriate containers/bins.
|Facility Rating *
|BMX Bike Area
|Bottle Filling Station