Kidstown - Water Park
3159 BIRCHMOUNT RD
Kidstown is open from mid-June until the Sunday of the Labour Day weekend. It's closed on Labour Day. Check the Leisure Swim times in the Drop-in Programs tab below for operating hours.
Kidstown is the only water park operated by the City of Toronto. It's one of Scarborough's most popular outdoor water facilities for preschool and grade school children. It offers a variety of water features, including a tipping bucket, spray rings, squirting aquatic animals, a slide, wading pool, splash pad and so much more. Families enjoy the grassy picnic area, which is suitable for watching older children while enjoying the park atmosphere.
You can book one of three picnic areas for birthday parties or other occasions. To book, go online and choose the Picnics & Fire Pits tab.
- each picnic area seats 25 people
- time slots are: 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m., 4:30 p.m. to 7pm.
- fee: $99.91 including HST per booking
Call 416-392-8188 and select option 2 for more information.
- Phone: 416 396-8326
- Ward: 39
- District: Scarborough
- TTC Information: Travel to Warden Station. Board the 17 Birchmount and travel to Staley. Walk north to 3159 Birchmount Road.
* Facilities can be available to permit. Permit rates are dependent on facility rating of Premium, A, B or C and your group category. Use the Facility Classifications and Rating Criteria
to learn more about amenities that might be available at each facility.
prior to your visit to determine if the facility can meet your needs.
Please contact the facility at
Historical timeline of this location