Leaside Memorial Gardens Arena
1073 Millwood Rd
District: North York
Leaside Memorial Gardens Arena is one of eight arenas in Toronto that are operated by volunteer Arena Boards of Management (Arena Boards). The board-run arenas provide indoor ice sport facilities along with programing that could include hockey, figure skating and leisure skating. The Arena Board’s mandate includes:
- Ensuring the arena is safe, well-maintained and accessible for use by the local community, neighbourhood organizations and others
- Allocating the use of the arena facility in a way that balances the needs of the local community residents and organizations and user groups
- Allocating ice-time to users in consultation with the General Manager of Parks, Recreation & Forestry Division
Find out more about the Arena Board's governance
information. View the City’s Budget
for detailed budget information on Arena Boards’ service activities.
- Phone: 416-421-4944
- Intersection: Near: Millwood Road and Southvale Drive
- TTC Information
Monday: 7 a.m. - 10:15 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 10:15 p.m.
Wednesday: 7 a.m. - 10:15 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. - 10:15 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. - 10:15 p.m.
Saturday: 2 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Sunday: 2 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
* Facilities can be available to permit. Permit rates are dependent on facility rating of Premium, A, B or C and your group category. Use the Facility Classifications and Rating Criteria
to learn more about amenities that might be available at each facility.
Please contact the facility at 416-421-4944
prior to your visit to determine if the facility can meet your needs.
Historical timeline of this location