Book your tee times today.

Conveniently located minutes away from Victoria Park Subway Station, Dentonia Park Golf Course is situated on the old estate of Walter and Susan Massey. Spanning 2176 yards, the 18-hole, par 54 course is unique with its elevated landscape from tee to green. The feature hole on this course is 11, The Cliff, an elevated tee deck 10 stories above a well protected green.

Download the Dentonia Park’s Golf Course Map.

Type of Golfer Monday to Friday Weekends and Holidays
Adult – 18 Hole $28.98 $31.30
*Senior – 18 Hole $20.71 $28.00
*Junior – 18 Hole $18.56 $24.34
**Adult – 9 Hole $18.56 $22.02
**Senior – 9 Hole $13.38 $17.06
**Junior – 9 Hole $12.75 $16.26
Twilight $23.18

HST not included.*Seniors are 60 yrs+ and must show proper identification to qualify for the Senior rate. Juniors are 18 years of age and under. Senior and Junior rates are not honoured before 12 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.

** 9 Hole Rates are only available at the end of the day. Please contact the Pro Shop for exact daily start times.

Golf Club Rentals (Pull Cart Included)

Pull carts and limited club sets are available for rent through the Pro Shop on a first-come, first-served basis

Rentals Price
Full set of clubs including bags $17.50
Individual club or bag $10
Pull cart $7

HST not included. Max two golf carts per group.

Book your preferred tee times today.

Important booking procedures:

  • Tee times are accepted no more than 7 days in advance online, by phone or in person at the Pro Shop
  • Each tee time reservation requires a contact name including designation category, i.e. (Adult, Senior, Junior, including any discount coupons)
  • Any junior golfer between the ages of seven and 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years of age and older) on a 1:1 basis
  • No caddy or spectators allowed on the golf courses during regular daily play

Notice of Collection Statement

Parks, Forestry and Recreation collects personal information on this form under the legal authority of the City of Toronto Act, 2006, sections 8(1), 8(2), 136(a) and 136(c); and Toronto City Council Item 2023.GG6.17, as confirmed by the City of Toronto By-law 989-2023. The information will be used to administer and manage your reservations, programs, and purchases at City of Toronto golf courses, and for aggregate statistical reporting and analysis. Questions about this collection can be directed to the Program Director, Parks, Forestry and Recreation, City Hall, 4th Floor, West Tower, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5H 2N2, or by telephone at 416-338-4884.

Note: Collection of information is performed by Thistle Golf Ltd., on behalf of the City of Toronto to facilitate play, rentals, and purchases at City-operated golf courses.

Socio-demographic data (such as age, gender, and postal code) will be collected on a voluntary basis to ensure equitable access for golf courses and for the Data for Equity Strategy. For those who choose to opt-in and provide consent, personal information can also be used to receive communication about updates for golf programs and services and promotional offers. Subscribers can opt-out and unsubscribe at any time.

Opened in 1967, Dentonia Park Golf Course was named after Susan Marie Denton, who came from Boston in 1888 to marry Walter Massey. The Masseys were an established Toronto family, best known for their farm implement company Massey-Harris (later Massey-Ferguson) and their philanthropy, which included the construction of Massey Hall.

In 1897, as a source of relaxation and partly to fulfil a dream of owning a farm, Walter Massey bought 100 hectares of table and valley land just outside the city limits and named it Dentonia Park. The farm began to produce fresh eggs and milk, that were used to help combat the thousands of deaths occurring from typhoid fever, which especially afflicted small children. Due to the success of the farm within its first years of operation, Massey formed the City Dairy Company.

In 1901, Walter Massey died after contracting the disease he was trying to fight. Susan Massey continued to live at the farm. In 1926, she donated part of the land to the City of Toronto for public parkland on the condition that it remain known as Dentonia Park. She built an enormous 100 room house which was given to the Crescent School for boys in 1933.