This course has 18 holes, each with a unique elevation between green and fairway with picturesque water hazards.
- Par 3 – 18 hole
- Par 54 – 2176 yards
- Pro shop with rental equipment
- 55 car parking lot
- 1 washroom/change room
|Type of Golfer||Monday to Friday||Weekends and Holidays|
|Adult – 18 Hole||$28.50||$30.50|
|*Senior – 18 Hole||$19.00||$26.00|
|*Junior – 18 Hole||$18.00||$23.50|
|**Adult – 9 Hole||$18.00||$21.50|
|**Senior – 9 Hole||$12.50||$16.00|
|**Junior – 9 Hole||$12.50||$16.00|
|Replay Ticket||$17.50||Not applicable|
* Seniors are 60 yrs+ and must show proper ID to qualify for the Senior rate. Juniors are 18 and under.
** 9 Hole Rates are only available at the end of the day. Please contact the Pro Shop for exact daily start times.
Head Pro Lesson Rates
Private 1/2 hour lesson
- Adults: $55/lesson or $325/series of 6 lessons
- Seniors: $45/lesson or $175/series of 4 lessons
- Juniors: $45/lesson or $175/series of 4 lessons
Semi-private 1-hour lesson
2 golfers: $120
Playing Lesson with the Pro
(A 1-hour, nine-hole, on-course playing lesson with a maximum of 3 golfers. Green fee tickets are extra. Offer on weekdays only.)
Book a tee time at Dentonia Park by booking online or calling 416-392-2558.
Important booking procedures:
- Tee times are accepted no more than 5 days in advance by phone or in person at each of the golf course Pro-shops.
- Only one reservation per phone call. Any more than one tee time booking is considered an organized grouping under tournament play and must be facilitated through the Professional staff at approved times only.
- Each tee time reservation requires a contact name including designation category, i.e. (Adult, Senior, Junior, junior member and including any discount coupons).
- Any Junior Golfer bookings between the ages of 7 and 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 and over) on a 1 on 1 bases.
- No Caddy or spectators allowed on the golf courses during regular daily play.
Clinics are offered by City of Toronto’s golf partner, Golf Plus Marketing. Please register for activities at least one week before the start date. Payment is expected at the same time as registration. All applicable taxes are extra.
Free Junior Clinic
Free Junior Clinics are 60 minutes and offered prior to the nine-hole evening play period. Please see the Pro Shop for exact times and Junior Golf for more information
These clinics are a fun way to discover and navigate the world of golf. Each series is four, one-hour classes at $125 per person. Equipment is provided. Maximum group size is four players per clinic.
Organize for your friends, or let us help put a class together for you to join. Future clinics and specialized clinics will be scheduled throughout the spring, summer and fall.
Dentonia Park organizes the city’s largest Women’s League. Membership benefits include reserved evening tee times, lesson clinics, inter-club events and a season-ending championship.
Call the Pro Shop at 416-392-2558 for details and to sign up.
Dentonia Park Golf Course was named after Susan Marie Denton, who came from Boston in 1888 to marry Walter Massey. The Masseys were an established Toronto family, best known for their farm implement company Massey-Harris (later Massey-Ferguson) and their philanthropy, which included the construction of Massey Hall.
In 1897, as a source of relaxation and partly to fulfil a dream of owning a farm, Walter Massey bought 100 hectares of table and valley land just outside the city limits and named it Dentonia Park. The farm began to produce fresh eggs and milk, that were used to help combat the thousands of deaths occurring from typhoid fever, which especially afflicted small children. Due to the success of the farm within its first years of operation, Massey formed the City Dairy Company.
In 1901, Walter Massey died after contracting the disease he was trying to fight. Susan Massey continued to live at the farm. In 1926, she donated part of the land to the City of Toronto for public parkland on the condition that it remain known as Dentonia Park. She built an enormous 100 room house which was given to the Crescent School for boys in 1933. Dentonia Park Golf Course is situated on part of the old estate.
In September 1961, The Municipality of Metropolitan Toronto (Metro) acquired the land from the City of Toronto. The 13-hectare site was ideally suited for a “pitch and putt” par 3 golf course, and in the spring of 1967, Dentonia Park Golf Course opened at a cost of $350,000.
Fling golf is now available. Fling golf is an exciting new sport played on a golf course with a fling stick and a golf ball. It’s scored the same way as golf, without having to carry clubs.
- $18.00/per person
- all week
- all ages
Tee time booking is limited. Check with the pro-shop.