Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
This course is a great choice for new and experienced golfers, and won a Gold Award as Best Value Course, 2015 Golfer’s Choice Awards. You can play a round here for as little as $26.
- Moderately difficult 18 hole
- Par 70 – 5446 yards
- Licensed restaurant
- Pro shop with rental equipment and golf lessons
- 3 washrooms / changeroom
- 180 car parking lot
- 2 accessible parking spaces
|Type of Golfer||Monday to Friday||Weekends and Holidays|
|Adult – 18 Hole||$50||$57.50|
|*Senior – 18 Hole||$32.50||$37|
|*Junior – 18 Hole||$29.50||$32.50|
|**Adult – 9 Hole||$28||$31.50|
|**Senior – 9 Hole||$18.50||$21.50|
|**Junior – 9 Hole||$18.50||$21.50|
* Seniors are 60 yrs+ and must show proper ID to qualify for the Senior rate. Juniors are 18 and under. Senior and Junior rates are not honoured before 12 PM on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
** 9 hole rates only apply during early morning hours off the back nine or off the front nine during evening hours. Early morning and evening hours vary; please ask when booking tee time.
- Adult 18: $36
- Adult 9: $24
- Adult Twilight: $24
- Senior 18: $34
- Senior 9: $22
- Senior Twilight: $22
Club Rentals (Pull Cart Included)
- 18 Hole: $25
- 9 Hole: $15
- Pull Cart Only: $7
Book a tee time at Humber Valley: 416-392-2488
Important booking procedures:
- Tee times are accepted no more than 5 days in advance by phone or in person at each of the golf course Pro-shops.
- Only one reservation per phone call. Any more than one tee time booking is considered an organized grouping under tournament play and must be facilitated through the Professional staff at approved times only.
- Each tee time reservation requires a contact name including designation category, i.e. (Adult, Senior, Junior, junior member and including any discount coupons).
- Any Junior Golfer bookings between the ages of 7 and 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 and over) on a 1 on 1 bases.
- No Caddy or spectators allowed on the golf courses during regular daily play.
Book a lesson with our PGA of Canada Head Professional, Michael Dale by calling 416-397-9850.
Private 1/2 hour Lesson
- Adults: $55/lesson or $199/series of 4 lessons
- Juniors: $35/lesson or $120/series of 4 lessons
Adult Semi-private 1 hour Lesson
- 2 golfers: $100/lesson or $320/series of 4 lessons
- 3 golfers: $135/lesson or $450/series of 4 lessons
- 4 golfers: $140/lesson or $500/series of 4 lessons
- 5 golfers: $150/lesson or $500/series of 4 lessons
- 6 golfers: $150/lesson or $540/series of 4 lessons
Clinics are offered by City of Toronto’s golf partner, Golf Plus Marketing. Please register for activities at least one week before the start date.
Each series includes four one-hour classes at $150 per person for Adults and $100 for Juniors, equipment included. Payment is expected at the same time as registration. All applicable taxes are extra.
Future clinics and specialized clinics will be scheduled throughout the spring, summer and fall. Call 416-392-2488 for updates.
Membership benefits include reserved evening tee times, lesson clinics, inter-club events and a season-ending championship. The league is all about participation and having fun. Make new and lasting friendships with other women golf enthusiasts as you improve your golf game.
Women’s League memberships are also available at City of Toronto courses Tam O’Shanter, Dentonia and Scarlett Woods. Check with the Pro Shop for details at 416-392-2558
Until the mid-1950s the name Humber Valley Golf Course referred to a semi-private golf course located on the west bank of the Humber River from the Humber Sewage Treatment Plant north to King’s Mill Park.
The golf course, located along the west bank of the Humber River in Rexdale, became the second public course to be operated by Metro Toronto after 40.9 hectares were acquired from the Summerlea Golf Club in December 1957.
In March 1958, Metro opened the new Humber Valley Golf Course at a total cost of $357,554 for acquisition and development. In 1992, Metro Parks and Culture completed a $1.25 million renovation of the course, including the construction of many new tees and greens, fairway realignments and the installation of an automated irrigation system.