Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Scarlett Woods Golf Course is an executive-length par 62 course suitable for beginners and experts alike.
Scarlett Woods Golf Course Map
- Moderately difficult 18 hole
- Par 61 – 3749 yards
- Licensed restaurant
- Pro shop with rental equipment
- 3 washrooms/changroom
- 107 car parking lot
|Type of Golfer||Monday to Friday||Weekends and Holidays|
|Adult – 18 hole||$36||$43.50|
|*Senior – 18 hole||$25||$30.50|
|*Junior – 18 hole||$21.50||$28|
|**Adult – 9 hole||$22||$26|
|**Senior – 9 hole||$14||$18.50|
|**Junior – 9 hole||$14||$18.50|
* Seniors are 60 yrs+ and must show proper ID to qualify for the Senior rate. Juniors are 18 and under. Senior and Junior rates are not honoured before 12 PM on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
** 9 hole rates only apply during early morning hours off the back nine or off the front nine during evening hours. Early morning and evening hours vary; please ask when booking tee time.
- Adult 18 Holes: $32
- Adult 9 Hole: $22
- Adult Twilight: $22
- Senior 18 Holes: $30
- Senior 9 Hole: $20
- Senior Twilight: $20
Club Rentals (Pull Cart Included)
- 18 Hole: $20
- 9 Hole: $14
- Twilight: $14
- Pull Cart Only: $7
Book a tee time at Scarlett Woods: 416-392-2484
Important booking procedures:
- Tee times are accepted no more than 5 days in advance by phone or in person at each of the golf course Pro-shops.
- Only one reservation per phone call. Any more than one tee time booking is considered an organized grouping under tournament play and must be facilitated through the Professional staff at approved times only.
- Each tee time reservation requires a contact name including designation category, i.e. (Adult, Senior, Junior, junior member and including any discount coupons).
- Any Junior Golfer bookings between the ages of 7 and 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 and over) on a 1 on 1 bases.
- No Caddy or spectators allowed on the golf courses during regular daily play.
Head Pro Lesson Rates
To book lessons with our PGA of Canada Teaching Professional, Jae Hoon Lee, call 416-392-2484 or 416-999-4825.
Clinics are offered by City of Toronto’s golf partner, Golf Plus Marketing. Please register for activities at least one week before the start date. Payment is expected at the same time as registration. All applicable taxes are extra.
To learn more or book a clinic call 416-392-2484.
Free Junior Clinics
Schedules, hours and camp fees vary by course. Please contact staff at Scarlett Woods for more information.
These clinics are a fun way for both men and women to discover and navigate the world of golf. Learn chipping, putting, bunker, pitching and full swing fundamentals. Adult Beginner Clinics are $150 per person. Equipment is provided.
A new clinic starts each week and runs Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. All classes start at 6:30 p.m. and run until 8 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday, and 8:30 p.m. on Thursday totalling five hours of instruction time.
Clinics begin in late April or early May depending on the weather. Future clinics and specialized clinics will be scheduled throughout the spring, summer and fall.
In 1972, Metro Council approved a development program for the South Humber regional park system. Among its features was the Scarlett Woods Golf Course, which opened on July 1, 1974 at a cost of $549,260. Both the golf course and the adjacent Scarlett Mills Park take their name from John Scarlett, an Englishman who settled in the area, raised a family, and helped develop the Humber Valley during the early 19th century.