Salvage yards that sell second hand goods require a licence.

  • Second hand salvage yards sell items such as store scrap metal, tires and old vehicles, and store items both inside and outside.
  • Second hand shops sell other used items such as dishes or clothing. Note: used book and CD stores do not need a licence.