Mail or In Person Request
Do the following to choose this option:
1. Check off the request for meeting box on the back of the offence notice.
If you live more than 75 km from the court office listed on your ticket, you can request to meet the prosecutor by telephone by checking the box requesting a telephone meeting on the back of the offence notice.
2. Record any change in your address information at the bottom on the back of the offence notice.
3. If you require an interpreter for your meeting, indicate the language required in the space provided and
4. Mail or bring your offence notice only to the court office indicated on the back of the offence notice.
You will be sent a notice of the date and time of your meeting.
- If you fail to attend your meeting with the prosecutor, you will be deemed not to dispute the charge and a conviction will be entered in your absence.
- You must notify the court if your address changes