Toronto City Councillors
Councillor Paul Ainslie
Scarborough Civic Centre
150 Borough Drive, 2nd floor
Scarborough, ON M1P 4N7
Toronto City Hall
100 Queen Street West, Suite C52
Toronto, ON M5H 2N2
Ward map (PDF)
As an effective member of Toronto City Council Paul brings an experienced perspective to Council. Having experience at all three levels of government has given Paul an edge when navigating through policy.
With a strong belief in the value of public service, Paul has been involved in a number of community organizations including, the Boy Scouts of Canada, the Canadian Cancer Society, the Knights of Columbus, and the Friends of Fort York to name a few.
Paul will uphold his belief that residents need local government to provide police and fire protection, maintain streets, provide parks and collecting our garbage and above all else represent the residents of the City of Toronto. Among the many issues facing the Ward and the City, Paul believes that residents should be engaged so they feel connected to their community.
As Chair of the Government Management Committee Paul along with the City Clerk's Office envision a city in which all are fully engaged to an open and accessible local government. Transparent and accountable government is the measure for which Paul will strive as he with the City Clerk's Office work diligently to build public trust and confidence in our local government.
Committees and agencies
- Parks and Environment Committee, Chair
- Scarborough Community Council
- Corporate Nominating Panel, Chair
- Toronto Public Library Board, Chair
- Rouge Valley Centenary Buy a Bed Campaign, Co-Chair
- Executive Committee
- Striking Committee
- Canadian National Exhibition Association, Municipal Section
- Committee of Revision
- Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA)
- Rouge Park Alliance
- Guild Park Advisory Committee
- Guild Renaissance Group
- War of 1812 Bicentennial Commemoration Steering Committee
Past committees and agencies
- Government Management Committee, Past Chair
- Toronto Zoo, Past Fundraising and Sponsorship Committee
- Scarborough Community Council, Past Chair
You may need the free Adobe Acrobat Viewer to view PDF files.Back to top