Toronto City Councillors
Councillor Vincent Crisanti
Constituency Assistant and Community Outreach
Laura Teresa Fallico
Vincent Crisanti was elected as City Councillor for Ward 1 - Etobicoke North in October 2010. A councillor in the former City of Etobicoke, Vincent brings a background in public service, community involvement and success in the private sector. Vincent is committed to providing exceptional service for constituents in Ward 1 and to working with the Mayor, Council and the community to make Etobicoke North and the entire City of Toronto a better place to live and work.
As a councillor in the former City of Etobicoke, Vincent was instrumental in bringing the DARE anti-drug program into local schools. Vincent recognizes that safe and healthy communities are created through partnerships and relationships between individuals, community groups, charities and the City of Toronto.
Through his professional activities, Vincent has developed a keen sense of how to make business work. Prior to his election, he managed a GTA-based outdoor signage business and a real estate company. Vincent is engaged with the Albion Islington Square Business Improvement Area and with local businesses to bring good jobs to the community.
Vincent is a 27-year resident of North Etobicoke. He is married with two children and has two grandchildren.
Committees and agencies
- Etobicoke York Community Council, Chair
- Affordable Housing Committee, Vice-chair
- Audit Committee
- Executive Committee
- Government Management Committee, Vice-chair
- Albion Islington Square BIA
- Canadian National Exhibition Association, Municipal Section
- Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) - Community Environment and Noise Advisory Committee
- Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) - Consultative Committee
- Invest Toronto
- Thistletown Multi-Service Centre, Board of Management
- Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA)
- Toronto Financial Services Alliance
You may need the free Adobe Acrobat Viewer to view PDF files.