Welcome to the Toronto City Council website for Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
On December 1, 2010, we launched a new online application that manages the Council legislative process.
Our goal is to provide you with the most current information on agenda items as they move their way through the legislative process.
For each of the main screens (Home, Meeting Schedule, Committees, Search Items), there is context-based help. The help button is located in the same location on each of these screens, in the top right corner.
Highlights of the features that have been introduced with this new website:
- Meeting Schedule Tab - A real time meeting schedule in calendar view (default) or in an optional list view.
- Committee Tab - Comprehensive list of decision bodies supported by the City Clerk.
- Consolidated Committee/Council page - navigate between meetings to view a real time list of agenda items including real-time updating of their status.
- New Real Time Item View - When you click on an item, you get the item with its up to the minute status.
- A new Tracking Status tries to explain, in plain language, where the item is in the legislative process.
- You can now bookmark an item or a meeting and come back to the latest updates (add a link to your internet explorer favourites).
- Email an item to a friend or colleague.
- Submit comments to a committee using a new email feature.
- Submit a request to speak to a committee using a new email feature.
- Browse an agenda with the new map view feature that allows you to see a street view of location based items.
- Search Tab - Conduct simple or advanced searches to find relevant items.
Looking for older Agendas and Minutes?
You can still find agendas and minutes that are not contained this new application by using the term selector on the Committees tab. You can also access previous-term agendas and minutes by using the related links on this page.
We welcome your questions and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Link for current term of City Council
Links for previous terms of City Council
Link for former amalgamated
municipalities (prior to 1998)