Welcome to the Toronto City Council website for Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
Starting with the 2010-2014 term of City Council, we launched a new online application that manages the Council legislative process.
Our goal is to provide you with the most current information on agenda items as they move their way through the legislative process.
For each of the main screens (Home, Meeting Schedule, Committees, Search Items), there is context-based help. The help button is located in the same location on each of these screens, in the top right corner.
Highlights of the features that have been introduced with this website:
- Meeting Schedule Tab - A real time meeting schedule in calendar view (default) or in an optional list view.
- Committee Tab - Comprehensive list of decision bodies supported by the City Clerk.
- Consolidated Committee/Council page - navigate between meetings to view a real time list of agenda items including real-time updating of their status.
- Real Time Item Views - When you access an item, you get the latest version of the item with its real-time status, plus supplementary agenda/decision information that's published during and after meetings.
- The Item Tracking Status helps with an explanation, in plain language, where the item is in the legislative process.
- You can bookmark an item or a meeting and come back for the latest updates (add a link to your internet explorer favourites).
- Email an item to a friend or colleague.
- Email comments to a committee using the item submit comments feature.
- Submit a request to speak to a committee using the item request to speak feature.
- Subscribe to email alerts about agendas and minutes as well as meeting schedule changes.
- Browse an agenda with the new map view feature that allows you to see a street view of location based items.
- Download opendata on voting and attendance records.
- Search Tab - Conduct simple searches - or search using a combination of search-criteria such as subject, address, ward, neighbourhood or date range to narrow search results and find relevant items.
Looking for older Agendas and Minutes?
You can still find agendas and minutes that are not contained this new application by using the term selector on the Committees tab. You can also access previous-term agendas and minutes by using the related links on this page.
We welcome your questions and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Link for the new term of City Council
(effective December 1, 2014)
Links for previous terms of City Council
Link for former amalgamated
municipalities (prior to 1998)