Watch City Council and Committee Meetings on YouTube.
You can subscribe to the City Clerk’s Office YouTube channel at youtube.com/TorontoCityCouncilLive.
Subscribers receive updates about new uploads and upcoming livestreams to the channel.
Watch City Council & Committees Live on YouTube
You can watch livestreamed meetings of these decision bodies on YouTube:
- City Council
- Audit Committee
- Board of Health
- Budget Committee
- Executive Committee
- Economic and Community Development Committee
- General Government Committee
- Infrastructure and Environment Committee
- Etobicoke York Community Council
- North York Community Council
- Scarborough Community Council
- Toronto and East York Community Council
- Aboriginal Affairs Advisory Committee
- Confronting Anti-Black Racism Advisory Committee
- 2SLGBTQ+ Council Advisory Body
- Planning and Housing Committee
- Subcommittee on the Protection of Affordable Rental Housing
- Toronto Accessibility Advisory Committee (Formerly called: Disability, Access and Inclusion Advisory Committee)
- Toronto Francophone Affairs Advisory Committee
- Toronto Preservation Board
When agendas are published for meetings that we livestream, we set up a live stream for that meeting on YouTube. The stream for each meeting will go live prior to the scheduled start time for that meeting. You can easily find the live-stream for each meeting on the meeting’s agenda page or under Highlights.
Use YouTube features to set reminders for upcoming meetings you’d like to watch. During a live meeting you can “rewind” the video back up to four hours to watch what you may have missed. Share the videos, link to them or embed them on your favourite site or social media platform.
Watch Live Virtual Meetings on WebEx
The City is using Webex to support virtual public meetings.
You can watch live by joining the online meetings of these decision bodies:
- Civic Appointments Committee
- Striking Committee
- Board of Directors of TO Live (Formerly named Board of Directors of Civic Theatres Toronto)
- Board of Directors of the Toronto Atmospheric Fund
- Board of Governors of Exhibition Place
- Board of Health – Performance Appraisal of the Medical Officer of Health
- Board of Health – Budget Committee
- Board of Management of the Toronto Zoo
- Collective Bargaining Subcommittee
- Compliance Audit Committee
- CreateTO (formerly named Toronto Realty Agency)
- CreateTO – Human Resources Committee
- Dangerous Dog Review Tribunal
- Debenture Committee
- Film, Television and Digital Media Advisory Board
- Graffiti Panel
- Members of the Toronto Atmospheric Fund
- Nominating Panel – Committee of Adjustment
- Nominating Panel – Compliance Audit Committee
- Nominating Panel – Corporations
- Nominating Panel – Toronto Licensing Tribunal
- Nominating Panel – Toronto Local Appeal Body
- Nominating Panel – Administrative Penalty Tribunal
- Nominating Panel – Dangerous Dog Review Tribunal
- Nominating Panel – Property Standards Committee
- Nominating Panel – Rooming House Licensing Commissioner and Deputy Commissioner
- Nominating Panel – Sign Variance Committee
- Property Standards – Etobicoke York Panel
- Property Standards – North York Panel
- Property Standards – Scarborough Panel
- Property Standards – Toronto and East York Panel
- Property Standards Committee
- Sign Variance Committee
- TO Live – Finance and Audit Committee
- TO Live – Environmental, Social and Governance Committee
- TO Live – Human Resources and Stakeholder Relations Committee
- Toronto Investment Board
- Toronto Music Advisory Committee
- Toronto Parking Authority
- Tribunals Nominating Panel
The City Clerk will open the online meeting to the public at the published start time for that meeting. You can find meeting connection details on the meeting’s agenda page.
We want to ensure meetings run smoothly for all. Participants are expected to keep their microphones muted and be respectful at all times while connected to an online meeting. Participants may be removed from the virtual meeting room at the Chair’s discretion.
Videos of our live streamed meetings are indexed after the meeting for your convenience. Video indexes are available the first business day following the meeting. Longer videos and larger agendas may take us a little longer to index. Indexed videos of past meetings are searchable by Committee.