Registering online is the quick, easy and safe way to get into your program of choice. Online registration begins at 7am on registration start date which varies by District and continues until the first day of the program. Once a program starts, you can call (416) 338 - 4386 or visit your local Community Centre or Civic Centre for information on registering. Please note that Toronto FUN Online is not available from 4:00am to 7:00am daily and During peak registration days, the system is shut down from 12:00am to 7:00am.
To register you will need:
Important notes for using Toronto FUN Online:
- Your Toronto FUN Online session will log-out after five (5) minutes of inactivity. If your credit card information has been entered, it will be deleted for security reasons.
- Use the navigation tools provided within Toronto FUN Online to browse programs and move around the site. Using the ‘back’ and ‘forward’ buttons on your browser may cause your Toronto FUN Online session to terminate.Use the navigation tools provided within Toronto FUN Online to browse programs and move around the site.
- Remember to print your confirmation page before exiting the registration system; this is your receipt.
- You can sign-in and register using any family member’s Client Number. However, when you Add a program to your cart you must select the correct family member to register.
- Q: I am having trouble accessing Toronto FUN Online
- Check that you have a compatible browser (works best with Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Chrome 6 or higher, Firefox 3.5 or higher, and Safari)
- Click on your browser Refresh button and try to connect again
- Check with your Internet Service Provider to ensure that you are able to connect to the Internet
- Q: I have registered for my programs but am having trouble logging into my account, what should I do?
- The system may be busy. Please keep trying to reconnect.
- If you entered five (5) invalid logins to access your account, you may have been locked out of the system for security reasons. Please contact Customer Service at 416-338-4FUN (4386) during business hours to gain access to your account. Note that you need your Client Number and Family Number (PIN) to log in; these account numbers are distinct.
- If you stopped using Toronto FUN Online for a period of five minutes, you session may have logged out. Please "refresh" the system and log back in.
- If you registered for a program but did not go To Checkout to complete the payment process within five minutes, please press your browser Refresh button and log back into the system. If you find that you cannot re-register in your program because it indicates the spot has been reserved, please contact Customer Service at 416-338-4FUN (4386).
Still having trouble? Contact a Customer Service Representative at email@example.com or by calling 311.
Security and Toronto FUN Online:
Toronto FUN Online is Payment Card Industry compliant and significant measures have been taken to ensure the security of your account information and transactions. The system is thoroughly tested and employs encryption that is used in e-commerce and banking transactions. The “padlock” symbol indicates data is secure and is located at the bottom of the page for “My Cart” and “My Account" selections.
If you prefer to provide payment in person or if you do not have access to a credit card, you can go to a designated civic centre or community centre during regular business hours to establish a credit on your account. Advance credit payment by cash, cheque (made out to City of Toronto), or major credit card (VISA, Mastercard, or American Express).