Councillor Stephen Holyday
Councillor Holyday’s appointments
Council and its Committees
- Deputy Mayor, West
- Etobicoke York Community Council
- Audit Committee, Chair
- Board of Directors of the Toronto Atmospheric Fund, Mayor’s Designate
- Employee and Labour Relations Committee
- George Bell Arena Nominating Panel
- Public Works and Infrastructure Committee, Vice Chair
Other Boards and Committees
- Canadian National Exhibition Association, Municipal Section
- Hockey Hall of Fame Board of Directors
- Toronto Hydro Corporation Board of Directors, Mayor’s Designate
Deputy Mayor Holyday has been the City Councillor for Ward 3 – Etobicoke Centre since December 2014.
Deputy Mayor Holyday is currently serving as Chair of the Audit Committee, Vice Chair of the Employee and Labour Relations Committee and the Public Works and Infrastructure Committee and sits on the Etobicoke York Community Council. Deputy Mayor Holyday is the Mayor’s designate on the Board of Directors of Toronto Hydro and The Atmospheric Fund. He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Hockey Hall of Fame and a member of the Canadian National Exhibition Association.
Before being elected to public office, Stephen Holyday was Manager, Service Management at the Ontario Ministry of Energy. He holds a Bachelor of Technology in Architectural Science from Ryerson University.
(Information provided by Councillor)