City Council has directed the Clerk to hold a by-election for filling the vacancy of Councillor Ward 22 Scarborough-Agincourt
. The by-election will be held on Friday, January 15, 2021 with the opportunity of Advance Voting on January 8 to 10, 2021.
Starting December 2, voters in Ward 22 Scarborough-Agincourt can start using our online too MyVote. Once available you can enter your address in Ward 22 Scarborough-Agincourt to find information that is important to you for voting in the January 15, 2021 by-election.
You will be able to:
- Find out if your name appears on the voters’ list. You can also change or add your voter information.
- Print off your voter information card if your name appears on the voters’ list.
- View a list of candidates running for the Office of Councillor in Ward 22 Scarborough-Agincourt by-election.
- View a ward map of Ward 22 Scarborough-Agincourt.
- Find out where to vote during advance voting opportunities and on election day.
- View a sample of your ballot.