Study information, reports and publications will be listed below as they become available over the course of the study.
- On June 26, 27, 28 and 29, 2018, City Council authorized the City, as landlord to enter into a nominal sum lease (the “Lease”) with Ireland Park Foundation, as tenant for a portion of the Administration Building located at
5 Eireann Quay.
- On June 26, 27, 28 and 29, 2018, City Council adopted amendments to the Official Plan for the lands within the Bathurst Quay neighbourhood substantially in accordance with the draft Official Plan Amendment attached to the report on the Bathurst Quay Neighbourhood Plan.
- On July 4, 5, 6 and 7, 2017, City Council endorsed the vision, guiding principles and action plan contained in the attached staff report on the Bathurst Quay Neighbourhood Plan.
- On July 7, 8 and 9, 2015, City Council considered a report on the study.
- On April 1, 2 and 3, 2014, City Council directed the Chief Planner and Executive Director, City Planning to report back to City Council through the Planning and Growth Management Committee on alignment of the Airport Master Plan with the City’s policies and objectives, the Official Plan and the Bathurst Quay Precinct Plan.