Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
An Ontario Municipal Board Pre-Hearing Conference for the appeals of City-wide Zoning By-law By-law 569-2013 was held on April 13, 2017. Please note that at this time, the OMB is not including attachments to decisions posted online. If you would like a full copy of the decisions, including attachments please email Hailey.Toft@toronto.ca.
- On July 12, 2017, the OMB issued partial approvals for portions of the By-law: OMB Decision.
- On February 7, 2017, the OMB issued a Memorandum of Decision and Order bringing additional portions of By-law 569-2013 into force and effect.
- Previous OMB decisions issued partial approvals on September 13, 2016: OMB Decision and April 1, 2016: OMB Decision.
If you’d like to view any of the following documents, please email: Hailey.Toft@toronto.ca
- Annotated Zoning By-law – Volume 1: Chapters 1-800
- Annotated Zoning By-law – Volume 2: Chapter 900.1-900.8
- Annotated Zoning By-law – Volume 3: Chapter 900.10-995
- January 4, 2015 Pre-Hearing – Annotated By-law
At this time, appeal letters and appellant information pertaining to the Zoning By-law appeals are not available. If you would like a copy of specific appeal letters or other appellant information, please contact the OMB and cite case number PL130592. An update of appellant information will be available shortly.