An Ontario Municipal Board Pre-Hearing Conference for the appeals of City-wide Zoning By-law By-law 569-2013 was held on April 13, 2017. Please note that at this time, the OMB is not including attachments to decisions posted online. If you would like a full copy of the decisions, including attachments please email Hailey.Toft@toronto.ca.
- On July 12, 2017, the OMB issued partial approvals for portions of the By-law: OMB Decision.
- On February 7, 2017, the OMB issued a Memorandum of Decision and Order bringing additional portions of By-law 569-2013 into force and effect.
- Previous OMB decisions issued partial approvals on September 13, 2016: OMB Decision and April 1, 2016: OMB Decision.
If you’d like to view any of the following documents, please email: Hailey.Toft@toronto.ca
- Annotated Zoning By-law – Volume 1: Chapters 1-800
- Annotated Zoning By-law – Volume 2: Chapter 900.1-900.8
- Annotated Zoning By-law – Volume 3: Chapter 900.10-995
- January 4, 2015 Pre-Hearing – Annotated By-law
At this time, appeal letters and appellant information pertaining to the Zoning By-law appeals are not available. If you would like a copy of specific appeal letters or other appellant information, please contact the OMB and cite case number PL130592. An update of appellant information will be available shortly.