Fireworks on private property may only be used without a permit on Victoria Day and Canada Day. To use fireworks on private property any other day of the year you must have a permit from Toronto Fire Services. To request a permit to use fireworks contact or 416-338-8783.

The sale of fireworks in Toronto requires a licence from Municipal Licencing and Standards.

To report the illegal sale or possible misuse of fireworks, contact 311.