All items must be set out at curbside on your scheduled collection night after 6 p.m. and before 9 p.m. Set out times apply to both bin and bag tag collection.
- Each bin/bag/item cannot weigh more than 20 kg (44 lbs) or it will not be collected. Ties/bungee cords must be completely removed before collection. All items must fit in the appropriate bins and the lids must closed for collection.
- Access to the bins/bags must not be blocked by parked cars, ice/snow, bulky furniture or other containers on the night of collection.
- Recycling: Put items in loose and not bagged (except for shredded paper). Do not line Blue Bin with a plastic bag.
- Organics: Line either your indoor container or outdoor Green Bin. Use a plastic bag or kraft bag for either container. Do not line both. No special plastic or biodegradable bag is needed.
- Metal and oversized items can be left next to your garbage bin for free regular pick up, without tags or special arrangements.
- Electronic equipment is collected at curbside
To report an issue, contact 311.