The following activities can be completed through Online Services:
- attendance processing for children receiving Fee Subsidy
- child care budget and wage grant transactions
- Every Child Belongs special needs service requests
- updating board members, signing officers and select child care registry information
The City contacts all licensed child care programs with specific details on how to access Online Services.
If you have questions, contact the Toronto Children’s Services Consultant for your child care centre. Their name and phone number is listed at the bottom of each licensed centre’s registry page found on our A to Z listing.
For a copy of the following guides, contact 416-392-3336
- Online budget application guide
- What is the application administrator
- Contacts and User management guide