Login to your account using your user ID and password.
Online services is a secure site for early learning & child care service providers to do business with the City.
The following services are available online:
- attendance processing of children receiving fee subsidy
- budget and wage grant transactions
- submitting Every Child Belongs special needs service requests
- updating board members and signing officers
- updating select child care registry information
The City contacts all licensed child care programs with specific details on how to access Online Services.
If you have questions, contact the Toronto Children’s Services Consultant for your child care centre. Their name and phone number is listed at the bottom of each licensed centre’s registry page found on our A to Z listing.
For a copy of the following guides, contact 416-392-3336
- Online budget application guide
- What is the application administrator
- Contacts and User management guide