Service Agreement for Child Care Fee Subsidy
The City invites not-for-profit child care operators to apply for a service agreement for child care fee subsidy.
Only not-for-profit operators who are financially viable and meet the standards set out in the City’s Assessment for Quality Improvement (AQI) will be considered.
Please read and understand the following documents prior to submitting an application.
- Not-for-profit information
- Full-time access to service
- General Operating Grant guidelines (This document is being updated and will be available soon).
- Budget guidelines for child care centres
- Toronto Children’s Services, Service Plan
Agencies interested in applying for a fee subdiy agreement must submit a written request outlining the location of the centre, the number and ages of the children served and confirmation of their nonprofit status. All requests must be sent to:
Service System Planning & Policy Development Unit
Toronto Children’s Services
10th floor Metro Hall
55 John Toronto ON M5V 3C6