People on Ontario Works Assistance or Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP), can apply. Find a list of supplies and devices that may be covered below.

Low-income Toronto residents who need financial help to purchase these supplies or devices may also apply through the Hardship Fund.

Note: There is no funding available through Employment & Social Services for any medical benefits or supplies to persons residing in institutions such as Long-Term Care Homes, Homes for the Aged, Jails, Convalescent Homes, Treatment and Special Care Facilities, Group Homes, Long Term, or Chronic Care Facilities.