Finder Tool IconGet a personalized list of available benefits, including help with child care, employment, housing and living expenses.

Service & Benefit Finder


The waiting list for subsidized or rent-geared-to-income housing through Housing Connections is long and you may need other options until something is available. Did you know that there are different types of subsidized housing you may be eligible for including supportive housing and alternative housing? Learn where to apply for subsidized housing.

You can also contact a Housing Help Centre to get help to find and keep housing.