Sign-in to: Ontario.ca/MyBenefits
to view or update your Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support Program case information.
MyBenefits is an online service available 24/7 to Ontario residents who receive Ontario Works (OW) or Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP). MyBenefits makes it faster, easier and more convenient to securely access information on any device (smartphones, tablets and computers).
With MyBenefits, you can:
- Send a message to your caseworker instantly and send documents electronically
- Check payments, including a breakdown of each payment
- Receive, view and download letters
- Report income and track the status of each submission
- Show proof of assistance
- Report address and phone number changes
- Report shelter expenses (e.g. rent, mortgage, property tax, maintenance fees)
Creating Your Account for MyBenefits is Easy
Creating your account for MyBenefits is a quick and easy two-step process.
What you need to begin:
- You must be the applicant for your file
- Your nine-digit member ID (found on your monthly Statement of Assistance or correspondence issued to you by your social assistance office)
- E-mail address on file
- Date of birth
Confirm your identity when you visit Ontario.ca/MyBenefits for the first time:
- Click on Register
- Enter your nine-digit member ID
- Enter the email address that you have on your file with your caseworker and select Next
- A verification email will be sent to your email with an activation link. Click the link within 30 minutes to confirm your identity.
This will take you back to Ontario.ca/MyBenefits, where you will be prompted to enter your date of birth to finish the process.
You do not need to do this step again in the future!
Set up your user name and password to access your information. You have two choices to sign-in to your account:
Select My Ontario Login to login with an email address and password of your choice.
- Select Create Login
- Your email as verified during the MyBenefits registration steps will display here. Enter a password that meets the password requirements and click Continue.
- Populate your answers to the secret questions (optional) or select Skip to skip this step
- Click Continue to MyBenefits. You are now ready to begin using your MyBenefits account.
Select Sign-In Partner Login to use the same username and password as your online banking using Government Sign-In by Verified.Me.
- Select your preferred language
- Choose your bank and enter the banking credentials
- Your email as verified during the MyBenefits registration steps will display here. Click Continue.
- Click Continue again. You are now ready to begin using your MyBenefits account.
Remember your login information. This is the way you will sign-in to MyBenefits for all future visits.
Create your account now!
Having trouble signing-in? You can call toll free for technical help at 1-888-999-6130.
For more information, speak with your caseworker.