Sign-in to: Ontario.ca/MyBenefits
to view or update your Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support Program case information.
MyBenefits is a new online service available 24/7 to Ontario residents who receive Ontario Works (OW) or Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP).
With MyBenefits, you can:
- Report income, address/shelter costs or phone number changes
- See past payments
- See the overpayment balance
- See your letters and receive email notifications when new letters are available for viewing
- View your profile information (e.g. phone number, email, household members)
If you have an email address on file and have your member ID you can create an account for MyBenefits.
Creating Your Account for MyBenefits is Easy
Creating your account for MyBenefits is a quick and easy, two-step process.
- Confirm your identity when you visit Ontario.ca/MyBenefits for the first time:
- Enter your 9 digit member ID
- Enter the email address that you have on your file and press ‘Next’
- A message will be sent to your email with an activation link. Click the link within 30 minutes to confirm your identity.
This will take you back to Ontario.ca/MyBenefits, where you will be prompted to enter your date of birth to finish the process.
You do not need to do this step again in the future!
- Set up your user name and password to access your information. You have two choices to sign-in to your account:
- login with an email address and password of your choice using the ‘My Ontario Login’ or,
- you can login with the same username and password as your online banking using ‘Securekey Concierge’
Follow the prompts to create your account. This is the way you will sign-in to MyBenefits for all future visits.
Create your account now! Ontario.ca/MyBenefits
Having trouble signing-in? You can call toll free for technical help at 1-888-999-6130.
For more information speak with your caseworker.