Identify ‘N Impact Grant Program
Identify ‘N’ Impact (INI) grant program is now closed. Applications will be open in late Spring 2019.
Do you have a passion for improving your community? Are you a youth group with a great idea that needs funding? Are members of your youth group 15 to 29 years old?
If you answered ‘Yes!’, the City of Toronto invites you to consider applying for a Identify ‘N’ Impact (INI) Grant.
The INI funding program provides up to $10,000 in grants for youth to lead and deliver projects up to one year in length that promote youth empowerment and broader community safety in the City of Toronto.
Below is information from the 2018 INI grant program.
- A group is eligible to apply for an INI grant if it is youth-led, based in Toronto and is not-for-profit.
- The City’s INI program will award grants to groups of three or more youth, ages 15-29 years old, and addressees one of the Toronto Youth Equity Strategy priority areas.
- Please review the 2018 INI Guidelines for more details.
Please review the grant guidelines before you apply or call to get advice on your project idea.
There is a two (2) step process for applying.
- First, complete the online Eligibility and Project Idea Form.
- If your group is eligible you will be invited to the second step: the full application in September. Only eligible groups will be invited to complete the full application, including completion of a workplan and budget.
Approved projects can start in winter 2019.
Please complete the online Eligibility and Project Idea Form:
The online form must by completed by Tuesday, August 7 at noon.