Identify ‘N Impact Grant Program
2018 Identify ‘N’ Impact (INI) grant program is now open for applications. The deadline is Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at noon.
Do you have a passion for improving your community? Are you a youth group with a great idea that needs funding? Are members of your youth group 15 to 29 years old?
If you answered ‘Yes!’, the City of Toronto invites you to consider applying for a 2018 Identify ‘N’ Impact (INI) Grant.
The 2018 INI funding program provides up to $10,000 in grants for youth to lead and deliver projects up to one year in length that promote youth empowerment and broader community safety in the City of Toronto.
- A group is eligible to apply for an INI grant if it is youth-led, based in Toronto and is not-for-profit.
- The City’s INI program will award grants to groups of three or more youth, ages 15-29 years old, and addressees one of the Toronto Youth Equity Strategy priority areas.
- Please review the 2018 INI Guidelines for more details.
Please review the grant guidelines before you apply or call to get advice on your project idea.
There is a two (2) step process for applying.
- First, complete the online Eligibility and Project Idea Form.
- If your group is eligible you will be invited to the second step: the full application in September. Only eligible groups will be invited to complete the full application, including completion of a workplan and budget.
Approved projects can start in winter 2019.
Please complete the online Eligibility and Project Idea Form:
The online form must by completed by Tuesday, August 7 at noon.