Toronto hosts many special events and festivals every year. Toronto Public Health helps event organizers keep their event food-safe and minimize the risk of food borne illness.
- Complete the Special Event Temporary Food Establishment Organizer Package.
- Call 416-338-7600 to notify Toronto Public Health of the planned event.
- Provide each food vendor with a copy of the Special Event Temporary Food Establishment Vendor Package.
- Collect completed vendor applications (three components):
- Part 1- Special Event Temporary Food Establishment Application (For Vendor)
- Part 2 – Special Event Vendor Information Sheet – listing the type of food being offered, and
- Part 3 – Special Event Vendor Booth (Layout)
- Forward all completed vendor forms to Toronto Public Health at least three weeks ahead of the event.
- Notify Toronto Public Health of any significant changes to the original application.