Food Safety at Special Events
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Toronto hosts many special events and festivals every year. Toronto Public Health helps event organizers keep their event food-safe and minimize the risk of food borne illness.
- Complete the Special Event Temporary Food Establishment Organizer Package.
- Call 416-338-7600 to notify Toronto Public Health of the planned event.
- Provide each food vendor with a copy of the Special Event Temporary Food Establishment Vendor Package.
- Collect completed vendor applications (three components):
- Part 1- Special Event Temporary Food Establishment Application (For Vendor)
- Part 2 – Special Event Vendor Information Sheet – listing the type of food being offered, and
- Part 3 – Special Event Vendor Booth (Layout)
- Forward all completed vendor forms to Toronto Public Health at least three weeks ahead of the event.
- Notify Toronto Public Health of any significant changes to the original application.