Pape Children's House
Pape Children's House (1758)
220 Langley Ave (Pape/Gerrard) Ward: Toronto-Danforth
non-profit, licensed child care,
serves children 1 year 6 months to 12 years.
It is located in Pape Avenue Public School.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
This location participates in the Canada-Wide Early Learning and Child Care system.
Program Offerings and Quality Ratings
|Early Years Programs||Capacity||Vacancy+||Quality Rating|
|Toddler||15||No||Not yet available|
|Preschool||32||No||Not yet available|
|Before- and After-School Programs||Capacity||Vacancy+||Quality Rating|
|Kindergarten||52||No||Not yet available|
|School age||60||No||Not yet available|
- Phone: Jannet Haitas, 416-463-2043
- Website: www.papechildrenshouse.com
Centre escorts children to the following schools:
- Walk to Pape Avenue Junior Public School
Languages spoken by staff:
- Cantonese, Chinese - Other, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Panjabi (Punjabi), Persian (Farsi) and Russian
- Catered Food
- Gluten-Free Food Option Available
- Halal Food Option Available
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Special Meals Available upon request
- Vegan Food Option Available
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Nicole De Souza, 416-397-7388, provides support and consultation to families and the program as needed.
Every Child Belongs Resource Consultation Staff, Susan Musgrave, 416-270-1734, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.