public, licensed child care,
serves children 0 to 4 years.
It is located in O'Connor Community Centre.
A child care fee subsidy may be available to help you with the cost of child care.
- Phone: Melyssa Kaarls, 416-392-6545
- Website: www.toronto.ca/children/telccs
Languages spoken by staff:
- Bengali, French, Gujarati, Italian, Polish, Swahili and Tamil
- Catered Food
- Peanut-Free Menu
- Pork-Free Menu
- Special Meals Available upon request
- Vegetarian Food Option Available
Toronto Children's Services Consultant, Karen Guthrie, 416-397-1258, visits this centre during the year and provides support and consultation to families and the centre as needed.
Special Needs Resource staff, Farida Hafiz-Zadeh, 416-392-3368, is available to help this centre and the family when a child has an extra support need.