The Cultural Hotspot invites you to explore beyond the downtown Toronto core! Discover gems across the city’s vibrant and distinct communities with five Cultural Loop Guides focused on public art, local history, architecture and green spaces. These self-guided tours encourage residents to discover all that East York, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough and York have to offer:
- Discover East York’s public art, history and community found east of the Don Valley, in areas like Danforth Village, Thorncliffe Park and Woodbine Heights.
- Etobicoke tours shine a light on art, culture and community west of the Humber River, in areas like Islington, Mimico and Rexdale.
- Explore North York’s public art, history and green spaces in neighbourhoods such as Downsview, Clanton Park and Willowdale.
- Scarborough Cultural Hotspot Tours highlight nature, public art and culture east of Victoria Park Avenue, in areas such as Agincourt, Cliffcrest and Golden Mile.
- Learn more about York’s public art, history and community in areas like Fairbank, Mount Dennis and Oakwood-Vaughan.
Select a tour from any of the five Loops Guides listed in the filter options below, or search by interest or tour type. Each Loops Guide encourages residents and visitors to tour Cultural Hotspot areas by foot, bike, car or public transit.