Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Restaurants, Cafés, Pubs, Delis, Bakeries… Let us promote you!
- Promotes the wonderful diverse restaurants of centre/north Scarborough
- Encourages people to experience local arts, culture AND food
- Celebrates vibrant neighbourhoods
Benefiting You Business
- Online Promotion: Your restaurant will be included in the HOT Eats online directory with an interactive map, this includes a link to your site on the Cultural Hotspot website, viewed by over 20,000 people each year
- Social Media Promotion: Your eatery will be featured on the Cultural Hotspot, Scarborough Mirror and Metroland Media social media feeds
- Print Promotion: HOT Eats will be featured in Scarborough Mirror ads. Your business will be included in the Cultural Loops Guide with 10,000 copies distributed across Toronto
Your business must:
- Be located in the Cultural Hotspot area (Steeles Avenue to the north, Lawrence Avenue to the south, Victoria Park Avenue to the west and the Toronto border to the east)
- Possess a current Dine Safe Green Pass issued by Toronto Public Health
- Participate in the HOT Eats Gift Certificate Giveaway