- Promotes the wonderful diverse restaurants of centre/north Scarborough
- Encourages people to experience local arts, culture AND food
- Celebrates vibrant neighbourhoods
HOT Eats is designed to let people know about your Scarborough eatery. Here’s how we spread the word to benefit your business:
- Online: Your restaurant will be included in the HOT Eats online directory with an interactive map, this includes a link to your site on the Cultural Hotspot website, toronto.ca/culturalhotspot, viewed by over 20,000 people each year
- Social Media: Through a HOT Eats Gift Certificate giveaway your business will be featured on the Cultural Hotspot, Scarborough Mirror and Metroland Media social media feeds
- Print Promotion: Your business will be included in the Cultural Loops Guide which features self-guided tours of Cultural Hotspot neighbourhoods, with 10,000 copies distributed across Toronto and HOT Eats will be featured in Scarborough Mirror ads.
To be eligible your eatery must:
- Be located in the Cultural Hotspot area (Steeles Avenue to the north, Lawrence Avenue to the south, Victoria Park Avenue to the west and the Toronto border to the east)
- Possess a current Dine Safe Green Pass issued by Toronto Public Health
- Participate in the HOT Eats Gift Certificate Giveaway
Sign-up details COMING SOON!