Playground Paradise is a two-storey play structure located within the Flemingdon Community Centre. Go down the spiral slide, swing on the track ride, climb the cargo elevator, and play in the ball pit! The playground is for children up to age 12.
Drop-in during our public hours or book a party.
Everyone is here to have fun! Please:
- no food or drink inside
- no shoes or bare feet – socks are required for both kids and adults
- strollers must be left in the hall
- no chewing gum inside
- leave your own toys at home
- don’t jump in the ball pool
- don’t climb on the outside of the play structure
- no photography is allowed
- no running in the play area
Parents and guardians are expected to engage and supervise children at all times!
Party bookings will be available after renovations are complete.
Party Guidelines & Rules
All regular Playground Paradise rules apply. Everyone must follow the posted rules and the direction of Playground staff.
Before the party
- Public parties can’t have more than 25 children.
- 40 is the maximum number of people allowed in each Party Room.
- Purchase more invitations by calling or dropping by the Playground.
- Invitations are $5 for ten.
- No refunds on invitations.
- Confirm the day and time.
On the day of the party
- Check in with Playground staff as soon as you arrive.
- You can arrive 15 minutes early to set up the Party Room but you can’t access the Playground until your party start time.
- Make sure you bring your own food, dishes, cutlery and other supplies. No cooking is allowed so bring food that can be warmed up.
- Tables and chairs are available in the Party Room for you to use.
- Make sure all children are supervised by someone aged 16 or older.
- No confetti is allowed in the Party Room.
- The City of Toronto and Playground staff are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Please make sure someone is in the Party Room at all times.
After the party
- Please fill out the feedback form and leave it in the suggestion box at the front counter.
- You are responsible for general clean-up in the Party Room, like removing decorations and throwing out garbage.
- Please leave enough time for staff to prepare the room for the next party.
- You have an extra 15 minutes after your party ends to clean and leave.