Find your nearest pool and reserve a swim by using the map below.
Find out how to book your swimming time slot online and make your reservation today. Before going to any pool, you must complete the Ontario Ministry of Health self-assessment for COVID-19 and if you do not pass the assessment, you should not visit.
Splash pads are currently open and wading pools will open June 30. Beaches open for swimming on June 5. General information about pool use, swim tests and fees is available on Swimming – General Information.
What You Need to Know Before You Go
- Reservations are available to Toronto residents only, and will be honoured for 5 minutes beyond the scheduled start time.
- Reservations are encouraged for all swims. A small number of spots will be available for participants who are not able to make a reservation online.
- Lane swim capacity has been reduced to one person per lane, leisure swim capacity has been reduced to allow more space for physical distancing.
- Participants are encouraged to come dressed and ready to swim.
- Wearing a mask/face covering is required while waiting in line (indoors and outdoors), and in indoor public spaces, including washrooms. A mask/face covering may be removed for swimming and while on the pool deck. Please keep 2 metres of physical distance from other swimmers. Read about wearing Face and Mask Coverings and find out more about using City pool facilities during COVID-19.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own equipment for lane swim. Participants are permitted to bring their own personal equipment and toys for use during Leisure swim. Sharing of equipment is only permitted amongst members of the same household. Participants are encourage to wipe down and clean their personal equipment and toys upon returning home. Porous equipment will not be provided (i.e. PFDs, life jackets, noodles, etc.).
- Waterslides are not available at this time.
Activities Currently Available for Reservations
Step 1 – Province of Ontario’s Roadmap to Reopen
Lane Swim: General – Outdoor
This is a lane swim reservation at an outdoor pool. Each swimmer has access to their own lane. Lanes are set up along lengths or widths of the pool depending on the location. Swimmers are encouraged to bring their own personal equipment.
Leisure Swim: General – Outdoor
This is a leisure swim reservation at an outdoor pool for all ages to enjoy. Children nine years of age and younger must be accompanied by a caregiver who is 14 years of age and older. Equipment/toys will not be distributed during leisure swims. Participants may bring their own Ministry approved flotation devices to wear while using the pool.
As of June 19, 2021, most City of Toronto outdoor pools will be open on a modified schedule. Full-time hours begin June 30.
June 12 to 29:
- Weekdays 4 to 8 p.m. – leisure swim
- Weekends 10:30 a.m. to noon – lane swim
- Weekends noon to 8 p.m. – leisure swim
June 30 to September 5:
- Daily 10:30 a.m. to noon – lane swim
- Daily noon to 8 p.m. – leisure swim
Indoor swimming drop-in activities and classes will resume when allowed by the Province of Ontario’s public health guidelines.
Make a Swimming Reservation
- Make sure you have your family and client number(s). You can create an account for you and members of your family online. Your new Family and Client number will be emailed to you. Remember to save your Family and Client number in a secure place. Find out more about how to get family and client numbers.
- Each Thursday at 8 a.m. a new block of reservations are released for the following week (Monday to Sunday). Toronto residents may make one reservation per day, per activity type and only for members of their household.
- Use the following map or list to find a pool. You can search by using your own address, or the community centre, park or outdoor pool name. Filter results by selecting a Location Type (indoor or outdoor) and by Activity Type.
- Select a map pin for pool status and to find the Reserve Now button.
- Choose the Reserve Now button to find available reservation times. Once you have found a date and time you prefer, select Reserve.
- A new window will open in eFun. Select Add to add the activity to your cart, and log in to eFun using your family and client number.
- Select A Client from the dropdown to identify which member of your household you are making a reservation for, then choose Go to Checkout.
- Review the activity Details and select Complete. A waiver will open and you will need to Agree to the terms to complete the reservation. Waitlists are not kept or monitored for recreation reservations.
- After completing the reservation, take a screenshot or print the receipt to show on-site.
Reservations will be honoured for 5 minutes beyond the scheduled start time. Walk-ins are welcome if space is available.
For a better experience, reserve using a desktop or laptop device, and make sure your web browser is up-to-date.
What to Expect When You Arrive
Community Centre and Outdoor Pool Sign-In
Everyone must sign in when using a community centre, indoor or outdoor pool. This includes:
- providing a first name
- providing an email address or phone number
- answering COVID-19 screening questions
This will help with Toronto Public Health contact tracing if it’s necessary.
Cancel a Reservation
Cancel a reservation online up to one day before the activity is scheduled.
- Log in to eFun using your family and client number.
- Select My Account from the top menu.
- Scroll down to view your scheduled activities and choose Withdraw to cancel a reservation. Select OK to confirm you want to withdraw from the activity and a Withdrawal Confirmation screen will open.
If you need to cancel your reservation the day of, email email@example.com or call 416-396-7378, Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.