No Water Map
This map displays information about areas in Toronto currently with no water service. The following are reasons why you may have no water:
- Watermain break: This is emergency work and the City works closely with customers to provide advance notice of water service interruption.
- Planned maintenance work: The City provides customers with at least 48-hour notice of water service interruption.
- The address or location showing in the pop-up window on the map may look different from the address you entered. This is because the result represents a wider area with no water.
- If an estimated restoration time is shown, it is not a guarantee; it represents the City’s best estimate of when the water will be restored based on past experience.
- If you have no water and it is not reflected on the map, or if you have any questions, please call 311.
- Please check back regularly – this map is updated as more information becomes available.
By accessing and using this Site, you agree that this Site and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind either express or implied, and you agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions in the User Agreement. For more information about how and when the information on this Site is updated, please refer to the User Agreement.