The City of Toronto provides onsite uniformed security officers at Union Station through our Corporate Security Unit. If you see something suspicious, call 416-338-8000.
When to contact Security
- You observe unattended packages, bags or luggage
- You observe suspicious or dangerous activity
- Reporting safety hazards
- You or anyone else requires medical assistance
How to contact Security
- Call 416-338-8000
- In person
If you are unable to call, have someone call for you:
- Go to a shop or kiosk and ask an employee there to contact Security for you.
- Ask a Union Station employee to contact Security for you
- If you see someone leave something behind, politely bring it to their attention.
- Be informed of places where you can get help such as a Union Station employee, an open store or kiosk.
- Be aware of the location of the nearest exit.
- Be aware of people wearing bulky or inappropriate clothing.
- Be alert of what's happening around you.
- Keep your children close to you. Union Station can become very busy, very quickly.
- Carry your wallet someplace other than your back pocket.
- Keep your purse/bag closed and carry it close to the front of your body.
- Never leave your luggage/bags unattended.
- Don't run. Walk.
- Take care when climbing the stairs. Use the handrail and don't run.
Back to top