Union Station Transit & Travel
Union Station is Canada’s largest and busiest multi-modal transit hub which connects more than 300,000 passengers daily to their destination. The station provides access to the City’s rail, bus, subway, and streetcar lines, connecting passengers to their destinations across the city and the province including Pearson International Airport.
- GO Transit – the regional public transit service for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, with routes extending across the Greater Golden Horseshoe (a division of Metrolinx).
- UP Express – UP Express is an air-rail link that connects Union Station in downtown Toronto to Toronto Pearson International Airport. The train offers two brief stops at Bloor and Weston stations on the journey between Union Station and the airport.
- VIA Rail operates the national passenger rail service on behalf of the Government of Canada, serving 450 communities across the country, from coast to coast and north to Hudson Bay.
- Amtrak is a U.S. intercity passenger rail provider with connections to 46 states, the District of Columbia and three Canadian provinces.
- Ontario Northland is an operational agency of the Province of Ontario, serving primarily northeastern Ontario.