Union Station is Canada’s largest and busiest multi-modal transit hub which connects more than 300,000 passengers daily to their destination. The station provides access to the City’s rail, bus, subway, and streetcar lines, connecting passengers to their destinations across the city and the province including Pearson International Airport.
- GO Transit – the regional public transit service for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, with routes extending across the Greater Golden Horseshoe (a division of Metrolinx).
- UP Express – UP Express is an air-rail link that connects Union Station in downtown Toronto to Toronto Pearson International Airport. The train offers two brief stops at Bloor and Weston stations on the journey between Union Station and the airport.
- VIA Rail operates the national passenger rail service on behalf of the Government of Canada, serving 450 communities across the country, from coast to coast and north to Hudson Bay.
- Amtrak is a U.S. intercity passenger rail provider with connections to 46 states, the District of Columbia and three Canadian provinces.
- Ontario Northland is an operational agency of the Province of Ontario, serving primarily northeastern Ontario.
Bus, Streetcar & Subway
- Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) – provides subway, streetcar and bus connections from within the station.
- GO Bus – a division of Metrolinx, is the regional public transit service for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, with routes extending across the Greater Golden Horseshoe.
- Taxicabs – Taxicabs are available at the Bremner Blvd. loop near Longo’s as well as outside the main entrance (at the north end) of the station on Front Street.
- RideShare – Uber and Lyft
Bike & Car Rentals
- Bike Share – Bike Share Toronto has two locations just outside Union Station which makes it an easy way to commute and explore. The sturdy-framed bikes can be taken from any station and returned to any station in the Bike Share system.
- There is a Hertz car rental counter at Union Station.
- Walking – Union Station is connected to Toronto’s underground PATH system which allows pedestrians to connect to neighbouring buildings without going outside.
- Cycling – There are two secure bicycle parking rooms that include showers and lockers.