If you see something suspicious at Union Station, call 416-338-8000.
The City provides uniformed security officers at Union Station through our Corporate Security Unit. There are also GO Transit and TTC security officers onsite.
When to Contact Security
- If you observe unattended packages, bags, luggage, suspicious or dangerous activity.
- To report a safety hazard.
- If you or anyone else requires medical assistance.
How to Contact Security
- Call 416-338-8000.
- In person:
- go to a shop or kiosk and ask an employee there to contact Security for you
- ask a Union Station employee to contact Security for you
- If you see someone leave something behind, politely bring it to their attention.
- Know how you can get help: identify a Union Station employee, an open store or kiosk.
- Be aware of the nearest exit.
- Be aware of people wearing bulky or inappropriate clothing.
- Be alert of what’s happening around you.
- Keep your children close to you; Union Station can become very busy, very quickly.
- Carry your wallet someplace other than your back pocket.
- Keep your purse/bag closed and carry it close to the front of your body.
- Never leave your luggage/bags unattended.
- Don’t run, walk.
- Take care when climbing the stairs. Use the handrail and don’t run.