Scrolls are issued to Toronto residents or Toronto organizations to recognize milestone events such as birthdays, wedding and business anniversaries and retirements.
Please review the criteria below and submit your scroll request using our online request form.
- 80th birthdays and every 5 years thereafter
- 40th wedding anniversaries and every 10 years thereafter
- 50th anniversaries for private companies and every 10 years thereafter
- 25th anniversaries for non-profit organizations and every 5 years thereafter
- Military retirement – 15 years of service or higher
- First Responders – 15 years of service or higher
- City of Toronto employee – 25 years of service or higher
Requests must be made at least four weeks in advance of the required date.
Please include the following information:
- Full name and address of recipient, as well as the full name and address of the person requesting the scroll
- Required information (name of the occasion, milestone being celebrated and the date of the occasion)
- Deadline date, if different than the occasion date
- Provide a mailing address or indicate if the scroll will be picked up from the Strategic Protocol and External Relations office at Toronto City Hall.
Other levels of government
Request a scroll from other levels of government: