2016 Census Profile
2011 Census and NHS Profiles
Community Council Area Profiles
Looking for the 2006 or 2001 Census Profiles?Need assistance reading content? Call 311 or email email@example.com.
Glen Cedar Road Bridge Rehabilitation over Cedarvale Ravine
- Pre-Construction Notice (Dated: July 27, 2017)
- Construction Notice (Dated: November 20, 2017)
- Construction Update #1 (Dated: April 03, 2018)
- Construction Update #2 (Dated: June 25, 2018)
Heath Street (from Lower Village Gate to Spadina Road) Watermain Replacement
- Construction Notice (Dated: October 7, 2016)
- Construction Update #1 (Dated: February 15, 2017)
- Construction Update #2 (Dated: March 17, 2017)
- Construction Update #3 (Dated: June 15, 2017)
- Construction Update #4 (Dated: July 6, 2017)
- Construction Update #5 (Dated: August 5, 2017)
- Construction Update #6 (Dated: August 31, 2017)
- Construction Update #7 (Dated: September 5, 2017)
- Construction Update #8 (Dated: September 12, 2017)
- Construction Update #9 (Dated: October 18, 2017)
- Lead in Drinking Water Fact Sheet
Walmer Road (from St Clair Avenue West to Heath Street West) Road Resurfacing, Sidewalk and Curb Repairs
- Construction Notice (Dated: May 18, 2018)
Wells Hill Avenue Sanitary Sewer & Watermain Replacements; Road Reconstruction & Sidewalk Installation
A road classification system designates streets into different groups or classes according to the type of service each group is intended to provide. This is a fundamental tool for urban development and road management. Grouping roads with similar functions can improve transportation planning, road infrastructure design, maintenance, traffic and road operations.
Every street owned by the City of Toronto has been given one of five classifications (with the exception of public laneways).
Ward 21 Map
The City of Toronto ensures that tenants live in safe, well-maintained buildings through RentSafeTO, a bylaw enforcement program. Building owners must comply with the bylaws within the program or face financial penalties.
The information in this report states the results from scheduled apartment building audits conducted by Municipal Licensing & Standards bylaw officers.