Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
2016 Census Profile
2011 Census and NHS Profiles
Community Council Area Profiles
Looking for the 2006 or 2001 Census Profiles?Need assistance reading content? Call 311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glen Cedar Road Bridge Rehabilitation over Cedarvale Ravine
- Pre-construction Notice (Dated: July 27, 2017)
- Construction Notice (Dated: November 20, 2017)
- Construction Update #1 (Dated: April 03, 2018)
Heath Street Watermain Replacement (from Lower Village Gate to Spadina Road)
- Construction Notice (Dated: October 7, 2016)
- Construction Notice Update #1 (Dated: February 15, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #2 (Dated: March 17, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #3 (Dated: June 15, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #4 (Dated: July 6, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #5 (Dated: August 5, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #6 (Dated: August 31, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #7 (Dated: September 5, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #8 (Dated: September 12, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #9 (Dated: October 18, 2017)
- Lead in Drinking Water Fact Sheet
A road classification system designates streets into different groups or classes according to the type of service each group is intended to provide. This is a fundamental tool for urban development and road management. Grouping roads with similar functions can improve transportation planning, road infrastructure design, maintenance, traffic and road operations.
Every street owned by the City of Toronto has been given one of five classifications (with the exception of public laneways).
Ward 21 Map
The City of Toronto ensures that tenants live in safe, well-maintained buildings through RentSafeTO, a bylaw enforcement program. Building owners must comply with the bylaws within the program or face financial penalties.
The information in this report states the results from scheduled apartment building audits conducted by Municipal Licensing & Standards bylaw officers.