The 2011 Ward Profiles are being updated. 2016 Ward Profiles will be forthcoming in early 2018. For assistance with the 2011 Ward Profiles, please contact email@example.com.
Looking for the 2006 or 2001 Census Profiles?Need assistance reading content? Call 311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bestview Drive, Kentland Crescent, Goldenwood Road, Harrington Crescent & Bestview Park Basement Flooding Program – Storm Sewer Replacement
- Pre-construction Notice (Dared: July 22, 2016)
- Construction Notice (Dated: September 30, 2016)
- Construction Notice Update #1 (Dated: June 23, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #2 (Dated: September 22, 2017)
- Public Tree Removal Notice (Dated: September 30, 2016)
- Lead in Drinking Water Fact Sheet
Duncan Creek Multi-Use Trail Extension & Pedestrian Bridge Across German Mills Creek (south of Steeles Avenue, east of Leslie Street)
Elkhorn Drive and Whittaker Crescent Road Resurfacing
- Construction Notice (Dated June 30, 2017)
James Gray Drive and Mallaby Road Road Resurfacing, Sidewalk & Curb Repairs
Lloydminster Crescent Road Resurfacing
- Construction Notice (Dated: August 18, 2017)
Pineway Boulevard and other local roads Road Resurfacing
- Construction Notice (Dated: June 28, 2017)
Various Watermain Flow Meter Chamber Upgrades Across the City
- Construction Notice (Dated: November 30, 2017)
Willowdale Avenue Watermain Cleaning & Relining (from Finch Avenue East to Cummer Avenue)
A road classification system designates streets into different groups or classes according to the type of service each group is intended to provide. This is a fundamental tool for urban development and road management. Grouping roads with similar functions can improve transportation planning, road infrastructure design, maintenance, traffic and road operations.
Every street owned by the City of Toronto has been given one of five classifications (with the exception of public laneways).